65.2m Phinisi style superyacht Lamima is available for private charters year round throughout Indonesia and South East Asia, sleeping up to 14 guests in 7 cabins. Built by Haji Baso ship builders in 2014, Lamima offers a modern superyachting experience with the romance and tradition of a classic wooden Indonesian sailing yacht.
The rate is based on All Inclusive terms:
• Accommodation for up to 14 guests
• All arrival/departure land transfers
• ALL MEALS on board (additional charges will apply for any special food requests incurring charges relating to the transport of such items into Indonesia).
• Refreshments and all beverages – including alcoholic beverages
• Diving with qualified instructors
• All watersport activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, etc...
• Spa treatments and massages
• Shore excursions and island hopping
• All admission fees to National Parks and permits
• Fuel: cruising + generators
Master Stateroom on main deck.
Below deck 4 double staterooms and 2 twins.
Each of the 7 spacious and elegant cabins, furnished around a central theme of relaxed luxury with an undertone of Indonesian tradition, has a luxurious en-suite bathroom, comfortable seating, and ample storage for guests' personal belongings.
2 x Yamaha Jet Skis ( use where allowed)
10 x Stand-up-paddle boards
3 x Jukungs (traditional Indonesian canoes)
2 x kayaks
1x RIB 11m 440Hp jet drive
1x RIB 7m 100Hp outboard
Padi diving-center: diving and snorkeling gear for 14 guests
(2 x Padi instructors offering PADI certification)
Bauer Nitrox compressor: Bauer Poseidon PE250HE/P42 filtration
1 x CompAir Nitrox Membrane unit with air drier
Receive Lamima’s current location and availability.