Settlement was built for luxury and adventure in the UK by Sunseeker International.
Based in Australia and the South Pacific, Settlement has hosted surf charters for some of the world's best surfers. The 25' tender and jet skis provide Settlement with the the ideal set up for surfing and diving adventures.
The interior features beautiful wooden panelling with accomodation for up to 10 guests in 5 cabins.
The Master Cabin is full beam and located forward of the Main Deck, with a King-size bed facing the bow. The ensuite is located down a small flight of stairs (Sunseeker style). Separate shower and spa (bathtub), toilet and his and hers sinks.
2 x queen size cabins, each with full walk-in wardrobe, and ensuite (showers)
2 x double twin cabins, each with two single beds, ensuite (single sink).
Both twins boast a sliding berth option converting to double beds depending on your guests.
This ideal cabin layout gives the charterer the perfect combination to facilitate the guests' requirements aboard.
• 1 x 5m Williams diesel jet tender
• 1 x 7.5m Boston Whaler (25') - 250 outage, center console twin engine - 12 guests max
• 2 x 3pax Sea Doo Jet Skis (2017 with IBR)
• 2 x F5 S Sea Bobs (2017)
• 4 x full sets of scuba diving equipment, BCD’s, computers etc, with dive compressor*
• 2 x surface supplied diving equipment (hooka lines), 50m each (allows diving down to 10m)
• Inflatable air deck 6m x 3m
• Stand up paddleboard
• 6 x spear guns
• Fishing equipment, fishing rods for both trolling and bottom fishing, light and medium tackle
• Towing tubes and inflatable toys
• Beach party equipment including bbq, gazebo, chairs and tables etc.
• Lycra light wetsuits (also called dive skins).
Receive Settlement’s current location and availability.